Sunday 19 January 2014

Poor neglected Bloggo

"New year, new me" Does anyone else find that to be the most annoying thing people say in the new year? Well I certainly do but deep down we all think that the new year is going to bring new opportunities and amazing things that are going to change our lives but sometimes that is a reality that doesn't quite happen unless you make it happen yourself. I have decided to throw myself into my work wholeheartedly this year after taking a break for personal reasons, I'm back in London with some wonderful projects coming up including working with a well known brand and some recognisable faces. I am surrounded by amazing, talented friends that have only ever pushed me to do my best so that is what I'm going to do, my very best, to succeed in this mad industry and not to worry so much about, well, pretty much everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment