Thursday 23 August 2012

Product Review: DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

DHC are Japan's No1 online skincare company, all of their products are based around the natural benefits of  olive oil. They pride themselves on using high quality natural ingredients and all products are paraben and fragrance free.

I have been a firm believer in using olive oil as a makeup remover, especially when it comes to strong pigments and waxy textures, it breaks everything down and thoroughly cleans the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. I was happy when I received a 30ml sample of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil in a recent order as I had heard great reviews and had been wanting to try it for a while. It is a rich blend of Olive Oil and Vitamin E.
It has a wonderful golden colour and a smooth texture, the only thing I wasn't so keen on is the smell. Obviously, with the main ingredient being olive oil it does have the tendency to smell like a salad but unlike pure olive oil, I found the smell does not linger at all. Much like other cleansing oils, you apply it with dry hands onto a dry face and massage into the skin. It dissolves every scrap of make up, including waterproof mascara! Add a little water and becomes almost like a milk that you carry on massaging and then rinse. I like to repeat just to make sure that my skin is ultra clean before I apply my moisturizer, this step is optional but I would definitely advise it. 
This cleanser leaves my dry skin comfortable, clean and SO soft. Over the 2 weeks it has hugely improved the texture and tone of my skin and I've found that I use less moisturiser. Overall I am so happy with this product and highly recommend it to anyone, no matter what your skin type is.

For further info visit the DHC website http://www.dhcuk.co.uk/DHC/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment